Sunday, May 12, 2013

The ILXer of Life. [Originally Written 6/24/12]

I took a trip over to Acura of Honolulu the other day and was surprised to see a new car...the ILX it's called. This got me thinking...Acura didn't have a small car!...and where have I been to not know about a new car!

First reaction makes me want to check it out and see what kind of car it is...but then my finical personality kicked me in the nuts as I saw the updated TSX right next to it...the inner monologue of a douche-bag came out. "I'm in the market for an Volvo S40 or an Audi A4 but they're just not Asian enough for me..."

I'm sure it's a great car, but I'm having a hard time understanding the market for Acura. They get rid of the RSX, make the TSX bigger and less sporty. Now introduce a smaller car that's basically the return of the Integra but it's more like a fluffed-up Civic... I'm probably missing something but as I am now, I wouldn't buy one.

No comments: