Sunday, November 14, 2010

Get Fit!


On a completely different thought....I thought to be fit was to be muscular...but I think that's wrong.

Anyway, the Honda Fit. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you the Honda Fit is a great car. I've been on the internet... Just search great cars and the Fit comes around the top. But I couldn't help but wonder why? I drove the Nissan Versa, roomier and faster than I thought but you know it's cheap. I also drove the Toyota Yaris, which is fine...just a smaller Corolla. How much better could the Fit be?

Well, it is a world different...First off, this may sound geeky, but I feel like I'm driving a space ship in that car. The gauges look cool and the interior quality just seems so much better than the other two. The most important thing is the way it drives. It really doesn't feel cheap. It's very controlled and easy to drive....AND it's so much fun!

I drive a Honda Civic. One thing I noticed about a new Civic compared to my 1999 version is that the new one is way more comfortable. For some, that's a better thing but I think it loses it's fun in the process. Not the fit! This thing drives great...so much so that I actually smiled as I was driving this thing around town. It's so easy to drive, steering is very responsive and easy to handle and moving forward was just as quick. Yet, it feels new. It's comfortable and smooth when you want it to be. This is great.

Honda! Keep up the great work!

No comments: