Friday, February 1, 2008

ETEC 414: The Teachers Blog

As the assignment for ETEC 414, I'm looking for a blog that involves teaching video production; preferably at a high school level.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really find one that only related to teaching video production. I found teaching blogs at have postings on video production.

Here are a few examples:
Educational CyberPlayground
Students 2.0
Technology Blog
Creating Lifelong Learners

On another hand, there is a very wide source of Web Sites over Blogs on the subject of teaching video production.
Media Production Homepage
The Basic How-To Course In Video Production
Kids' Vid
Video Production 101

And I even found a textbook on the subject.
Teaching Digital Video Production

I did find Video Production Blogs that might be teaching related...
Video University Forums
Viz
Pro Video Production Blog [my favorite]

This can be useful for my future teaching career because it lets me see how other teachers are teaching the same subject as myself. See techniques that he used, and projects that he did. Also keep up on new technology involving this field of study. I personally like the last one the best. He's a teacher, and does video production things, and his blog has a lot of new video production related information. This helps keep me up to date on information and technology that could be helpful to teaching.

Well, that's my adventures. I'm not sure if this really qualifies as a paragraph in length [for grading] but I'm not sure what else to mention.

Thanks a bunch for reading!~

2 comments:

Michael Lum said...

hey wayde so much sites in this post. a lot of resource

Mathew said...

Here's two more...

VideointheClassroom.com
and
flickschool.com