Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rambo~licious

So I saw "Rambo" last night, and I must say...I enjoyed it. It's just like a Rambo film. I can say that I got what I expected. Basically that's Rambo kickin' a lot of arse.

It basically still follows that same Rambo theme, if you've ever seen the others. This involves a Christian fellowship group heading into Burma to bring aid to a small village. They ask Mr. Rambo if he can take them there, and he tells them it's dangerous, and he refused to take them up there. After lots of persuading by Sara, the wife of the group leader, he finally agrees to taking them. There, they get attacked and the Reverend hires mercenaries to get them back, but they need Rambo to show them where they were dropped off. That's when Rambo decides he'll help get them back.

No comments: