Monday, December 26, 2011

Turning a new...burger


I might be me, but it seems like fast food places are all trying to redo their food somehow. Wendy's re-did their burgers with "Dave's Hot n Juicy" and now Jack-in-the-Box is improving their burgers by "seasoning it while it cooks". I'm just disappointed. Maybe it's because I don't eat fast food much any more but when I hear that they're re-doing a classic, I want a REAL improvement. With the Hot n Juicy, I couldn't tell the difference between the old and new. Now with this Jack-in-the-Box thing...it's basically the same. It might have some pepper on it or something but it's really not anything to rush out there and buy. If I have to think hard to notice a difference...there isn't one. In reality, it's still fast food and not worth spending $10 for a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger (large) with Curly Fries when I can get a plate lunch for about the same price...and it might even be better for my cholesterol.

Looks like McDonald's still win...Only place (in Hawaii) with a Dollar Menu.

No comments: