Monday, May 25, 2009

Shirokiya You Cheating Bastards!!!

So I'm at this store at the Ala Moana Shopping Center in Honolulu called SHIROKIYA and they're clearing out their electronics section. So I thought, okay I'll take a look. They have a clearance section that they're selling their Display Models and Returns for a large discount. There they had a pair of MDR-V250 Headphones. Well, I thought, this is quite a nice pare of headphones for only $12. This is quite a deal. I take them home to find out that one side of the headphones is BROKEN AND CAN'T BE WORN!!!!! Looking at the reciet, it's stamped in bright red: "ALL SALES FINAL". Now I feel that $12 is a lot for BROKEN headphones and I'll give you something in red, SHIROKIYA CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!!!!!! Like the Shirokiya of Maui, the Ala Moana version is soon to follow...

No comments: